What are the benefits to staying with Signature Executive Suites?
- Savings – Usually less expensive than a hotel
- Convenience – Several locations and wider range of services and amenities
- Privacy – No front desk check in
Where are you located?
- Many locations throughout the City of Barrie; Central, North, East, South, & West and Shanty Bay
Are pets permitted?
- Some suites have been designated “Pet friendly” call for details
What is included in Signature Executive Suites?
- Comforts of home
- Furnished and detailed with contemporary and classic themes
- All utilities (heat, hydro, water, & gas)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Cable or satellite TV
- Hi-speed wireless internet
- Housekeeping service
- Linens and towels supplied
Will there be any additional charges?
- Once quoted there are no additional costs to you
- Additional services and upgrades may be requested by you for a fee
Will there be HST charged on top of the rate quoted?
- Rates have been quoted in Canadian funds and may be subject to taxes
- Any stays exceeding 30 days shall be exempt from HST.
Is smoking permitted in the suites?
- All our suites are smoke free!
- For our smoking guests many suites have covered outdoor patios
- Call for an updated list.
What type of clients does Signature Executive Suites serve?
- Corporate Clients
- Business Professionals
- Canadian Forces Personal, including (IR)
- Families displaced through fire or flood damage
- Vacation Travelers
- Government Personal
- Home Relocation
- Marital Separations & Divorces
- Healthcare Professionals
- * guests and families from overseas
What size and type of suites do you have?
- Bachelor Suites
- One, two plus Bedroom Suites
- Full homes with garages
- Waterfront properties
- Executive homes
Our suites range in size from approximately 500 sq ft to 4500 sq ft.
What is required to book a Suite?
- A deposit to secure a booking for your suite
- Once we receive your deposit we will e-mail you confirmation
- DND personnel have a customized form to fill out